Join the ChristChurch Fulham Ministry Leadership Team
Vicar of ChristChurch Fulham
ChristChurch Fulham is a community of people in South West London who aspire to be authentically supernatural, adventurous and place a high value on worshipping God in all that we do. With people of all ages and backgrounds, we emphasise the activity of the Spirit and love the word of God.
We are looking to appoint a man or woman with a deep life of prayer, spiritual wisdom, a desire to follow the call of God in their leadership of ChristChurch, and who is also able to demonstrate:
- Strong leadership skills that are rooted in a deep sense of their own identity in Christ.
- An openness to the supernatural ministry and gifts of the Holy Spirit in all aspects of life, including corporately during services.
- The ability to set a clear vision for the church, and to bring the vision to life, taking the community along the journey.
- A collaborative approach to ministry that empowers others to lead and to support church ministries.
- The ability to bring the Word of God to life for people, challenging and equipping them to step into their authority in Christ.
Closing Date: October 9th 2022. Interviews and Visits November 10th 2022.
We welcome applications from all. However, the Diocese of London is aware that women and people of colour are currently under-represented among our clergy and so we particularly encourage applications from these groups. Appointment will of course be based on merit alone. Enhanced DBS will be required.